2012年1月13日星期五

Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 Reviews and Experience on mileage correction

Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 Reviews and Experience on mileage correction

a) Today I made a Variant/ Passat 2008 with Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0, took 5 seconds, went into the tools menu, auto detect, KM showed the old, entered the new OK! Worked perfect.

b) Q: I tried one yesterday to use super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0 to work JETTA 2010, 5M0920870A panel, I could not do! Then I saw that this is a 512 9s12, anyone had experience with this type of panel?
A: I received a response from the vendor that the SVAG PLUS is not able to work 5m092870A the panel, only with VAG IMMO KM! it's a shame!



c) Today I did a 2003 Audi A3 dashboard Magneti Marelli M73, worked perfect! Menu path: tools, auto detect K line wait until pinpoint the panel, presented the old mileage insert the new, it takes about 3 minutes and voila! Job done!
d) Today I made a Bosch Audi A4 2006 with super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0, choose from the menu RBX 00-08 A4 (k) expect to see the old km, new km write and wait for 2-4min, the magic was made ready!
Last question leave for my reader that goes as follows:
"I tried to use Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0 to do a VW Passat 2007 I went into instrument, then auto detect can, it read the old mileage then when I typed the new mileage it just come up as[b] update failed[/b]??? Anyone have any ideas"
You may find the other customers’ reviews are helpful to you when you decide to purchase super VAG K+CAN plus 2.0. After open the link, find Product’s Reviews.
Send trackback to:
http://blog.uobd2.com/super-vag-kcan-plus-2-0-reviews-and-experience-on-mileage-correction/

标签: , , , ,

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页