2012年3月8日星期四

My reasons to get 317-7485 CAT Caterpillar Communication Adapter 3 III

My reasons to get 317-7485 CAT Caterpillar Communication Adapter 3 III

I need some advice regarding a Diagnostic tool for a Caterpillar 3412TA engines, I have a boat with those engines and I travel a lot to a remote places, where there is no CAT service or dealer for miles away....at all, anyway after I had a trouble on one engine, and travel almost 200 miles with one engine. Only to find out that it was a faulty stop bottom... I decided to buy a diagnostic tool myself!!! So, I start looking and found a new one on uobd2.com (a Communication Adapter 3 Group III) it came with CAT Comm Adapter III, CD for installing the drivers, USB Cable (From device to your computer), J1939/J1708 Cable (from device to your truck),Hard Shell Case with foam inserts.
cat adapter iii

After getting to know CAT Comm Adapter III, I finally decided to get one, see the reasons as the following parts conclude.

As the description says, CAT Caterpillar Communication Adapter 3 is the only DataLink device that will allow us to properly communicate with a CAT engine on dual DataLinks. This function is needed for some CAT ET (Electronic Technician) functions. ET VERSION: 2011A.

hat can I do with one CAT Communication Adapter III:
CAT Communication Adapter III has to work with a computer, and we users can display the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) details: 1.Display Logged Event Codes to show engine over speeds, High temperatures, fuel consumption, etc; 2.View ECM’s current configuration and change user settings; 3.Perform diagnostic tests and calibrations, and calibrate;  4.Electro-mechanical and electro-hydraulic components;
5.Context sensitive help leads operator through every task Cat ET can perform 6.Data Logger and Data Log Viewer allows recording of ECM signals for delayed troubleshooting capability.

CAT Comm Adapter III is available with the language I want
The most important reason why I choose CAT Comm Adapter III is that it is available with the language what I want, the language it supports includes: Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish
More reasons? I have to go on to discover, please wait for my further news.

Send trackback to:
http://blog.uobd2.com/my-reasons-to-get-317-7485-cat-caterpillar-communication-adapter-3-iii/

标签: ,

1 条评论:

时间 2020年1月14日 02:07 , Blogger sobia 说...

I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in: Caterpillar 3177485 Diagnostic

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页